- Service Access
- Visitor Material and Misconduct
- Links to Other Websites
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- Information we may collect from you
- IP Addresses and Cookies
- Where we store your personal data
- Uses made of the Information
- Disclosure of your Information
- Your Rights
- Access to Information
This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the Website under the domain name www.blogsynergy.com (Website) and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the Website.
- You may access most areas of the Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of the Website are only open to you if you register.
- By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the Website immediately.
- BlogSynergy may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this page. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Website.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for your own use on the following basis:
- No documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;
- No graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- The BlogSynergy’s copyright and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation all draft and final form documents photographs and graphical images) are owned by BlogSynergy or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from the Website other than in accordance with clause 2.1 for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
- Subject to clause 2.1, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the BlogSynergy’s prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- While BlogSynergy endeavours to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, BlogSynergy shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the BlogSynergy’s control.
Visitor Material and Misconduct
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- BlogSynergy shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing BlogSynergy to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clause 4.2 or clause 4.3.
Links to Other Websites
- Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. BlogSynergy has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. BlogSynergy therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Each registration is for a single user only. BlogSynergy does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- Link building and Web Consulting agencies are not permitted to register at this time.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
- BlogSynergy reserves the right to terminate or suspend any account that is not operated within the terms of this agreement.
- While BlogSynergy endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, BlogSynergy does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. BlogSynergy may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and BlogSynergy makes no commitment nor does it have any obligation to update such material.
- The material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, BlogSynergy provides you with the Website on the basis that BlogSynergy excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Website.
- BlogSynergy, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of BlogSynergy’s partners, employees, or agents or any of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
- Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit the BlogSynergy’s liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977)
- fraud; or
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
We assert copyright in the documents we produce. Advice given and documents prepared are for your use only and may not be used or copied for or by any third party without our express written consent.
Governing law and jurisdiction
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
BlogSynergy (”We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your instructions.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
They enable us:
- To estimate our visitor frequency size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.